Tuesday, June 17, 2014

On the Way!

We left at 8:30 this morning and made it to our stopping place at 4:30.  Lee got this shot of me sitting at the computer to do this blog.  That fleece jacket Tricia gave me when I was doing chemo in 2007.  I was freezing then and I'm freezing now.  I think it embarrasses Lee for me to wear it everywhere, but AC just freezes me.  I'm so glad to have this jacket!  Actually, I get lots of compliments on it.  Thank you, Trish!

I'm awfully fatigued, my feet and ankles still look like they belong to Miss Piggy, and my stomach is rumbling, but I'm ALIVE and I'm getting to go see Gretta and make it to the family reunion.  We missed it last year because Lee's grand daughter's wedding was the same day as the reunion.  We loved the wedding, but I sure missed being at the reunion.  I thank God we can go this year.

I'm off to bath and to bed so we can leave early in the morning.  Thanks for checking on us!

No comments:

Post a Comment