Saturday, June 7, 2014

Even a Magnolia Bloom!

Today we went in to MD Anderson for an MRI of my brain and when we came home Doris had put this magnolia bloom in our room!  Isn't that sweet?  They are so awesome to welcome us and share their home and lives with us, feed us meals and even leave my favorite flower in 'my' room!  We are so, so blessed!

After the MRI, we got home about lunch time and had lunch and then I took a good 2 hour nap.  I think I was behind on some sleep; it sure felt good.  Then we visited all afternoon and ate supper and then visited some more.  It's so good to be here and enjoy some really good family time!

It was so nice to drive into town on Saturday; still scary but only a half hour of it instead of an hour or more!  Monday we don't have to be there until 1 p.m. so maybe the traffic won't be so bad, again.  My last appointment is for a CT scan at 8 p.m. so we'll be coming home late and will probably miss traffic again.  I'm happy to miss traffic!

I am so grateful for good health care and awesome family and friends.  I could not ask for more and I thank God for how He has blessed my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment