Tuesday, June 24, 2014

The Bath Totally Bushed Me, but I'm Clean and I Smell Good!.


I'm bushed tonight, but I'm clean and refreshed.  A bath is such a big deal because I have to
grease down my feet and hands . . . it's a lot like giving a baby a bath, but I'm much heavier than a baby and all this grease is to keep my feet and hands from peeling so bad, not just to make me smell nice.  Actually, after the Bag Balm, I lotion up real good so that I do smell sweet; it's a have to kind of thing.  That bag balm is good stuff, but it was invented to keep cow's udders healthy.  So, I smell like a cow until I get some good lotion going.

I absolutely love this pic of Garrett and me.  He is Gretta's 17 year old son and that's his Poppy's (Don's) shirt that he's wearing.  (Love you so much, Garrett!)  Those are our Fox reunion shirts and I was so pleased he would wear it proudly!  I almost said that he has no idea how much he means to me, but I think he does!  He's the most supportive and caring guy, ever.  (Lee insisted that the shirt was too little for him; he can't stand anything tight and I guess it was a little tight and short.  It was perfect for Garrett, though, so Lee wore a polo shirt the same color as our shirts; he's a great sport, too!)  I thank God for the awesome men in my life.  Nobody could be more blessed than I am with 7 awesome grandsons and 8 awesome granddaughters, plus I inherited another dozen grandchildren when Lee and I married.  Together we have 27 grandchildren and he has one great grandson and two more due in just a few weeks!  God is so good; I praise Him and give Him thanks, honor and glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment