Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Dreaming of last March.


So this time last year we were just coming home from Hawaii. This is a picture Don took of me as we strolled around our last day in Maui last year. It was misty and rainy, but we'd had two great sunshiny days, so we weren't complaining. I've worked all day to see if I couldn't rearrange things and come up with a way we could go and house sit for a friend whose house sitter had to cancel at the last minute. I just can't make it happen. We've got so much already scheduled that I just can't make it happen. I have to be so grateful that our lives are full and we are healthy enough to lead this life. I thank God for the great opportunities we've had and for our health. Check out that cruise ship behind me. That's a goal we have; we haven't cruised. Somehow, we'll make it happen in the next year or so, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment