Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Not the best picture, but a great view for us!

This bush is right outside our screened in porch. We've had the pleasure of watching this bluebird this week. I wish I could get a better picture, but this is the best I've been able to do and I feel compelled to show it. I know you have great birds where you are, too, and I hope you're noticing and enjoying them. (Remember, if you click on this you'll be able to see the bluebird better.)

The weather is warming, so I thank God for that. We're getting ready to move to another condo this Saturday. It's not a big deal; we're packed and ready to go all the time. It will just be an adjustment to remember where I am when I wake up in the middle of the night. It's been a wonderful winter and we've enjoyed the escape. We look forward to spring break with some of the grandkids, here. Then we look forward to going home. Everything is a treat and we give thanks for the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment