Thursday, March 10, 2011

Nate is working.


Okay, so Nate is working and can't join us for spring break. I knew that was probable, but it was confirmed today. We want them to grow up and be busy, but it's hard to accept! This was a picture we got at our house over Thanksgiving. I hope we can get another one, even though Nate won't be here, this weekend. They are coming Sunday afternoon, so we've got two days to get ready. I'm almost ready! We just have to move to a bigger condo. Then I'll go get the groceries and cook some stuff ahead. We'll be all ready when they get here. It will be cooler than we particularly like, but it will still be great. Thankfully, we have an indoor pool! I thank God that some of our family is close enough to celebrate with us from time to time.

Happy spring break, Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment