Sunday, March 6, 2011

Moving right along with this puzzle.


This is the progress I've made on this puzzle. It's a pretty cool puzzle, but I fumble with it sometimes. I like that it's taking shape pretty quickly; I think I'll be able to finish it this week. There are about 2 hours in the late afternoon when the lighting is perfect for seeing the colors as well as the shapes. Then after it gets dark, I'm working mostly with shape. I was glad to get all the border done. For a while I was convinced there were a couple of pieces missing, but I finally found them all.

Today was really cold and I had packed my heavy coat and only brought in one outfit for church, so I wore it. I thought I'd freeze, but it wasn't so bad since the wind wasn't blowing. Then when church was over it was very warm because it was so sunny. God's work is amazing. It's going to be pretty cool this week. It's been a cold winter and it looks like it's going to be a cool spring. We saw a ground hog this morning, though; right out here by our condo! Of course I didn't have the camera with me, but I'll keep watching for him and maybe I'll get a picture of him later this week. We always see ground hogs when we come here in the winter; I've never seen one anywhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment