Sunday, November 27, 2011

2 pieces replaced!

So, Gracie and I are not to be outdone. There were two pieces missing from this puzzle, so we made two more pieces and called it good. We built another memory that I will treasure; I hope she does!

They made it home fine, and I made it through the day okay. I'm changing beds and washing towels. Tomorrow I'll clean the floors and clean bathrooms, etc. Never know when someone might stop to visit, so I want to be ready. I thank God that Trish and Rob and 4 of their kids were able to come share Thanksgiving with me. It was a big job for them to keep me on track, but they did a great job.

I thank God that I can clean the house myself! I don't get it done right quickly, but I can get it done. I'm headed to a nice bath and then a good sleep in nice clean sheets. Yay! I think it's time for flannel sheets; it's cold here!

4 comments:

  1. So glad you had a good weekend. I always wait for a signal from you to put my knit sheets on....sounds like you are getting ready!!

    Love ya!
    Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably should have put them on last time, but I wasn't thinking! Cold is coming, though, so I'm sure glad I thought of it tonight! By all means it's time to put them on. Get out those buddies and use them, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo, this is a great pic of you! So thankful that you had a good Thanksgiving weekend. Trisha and her family are certainly VERY special and caring! What great children you have raised! Love you, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda, I am so blessed with family! Thank you for noticing them! I'm very proud of them! Love you, Jo

    ReplyDelete