Monday, November 28, 2011

Wear them out at Grammy's house.

Gracie and Raynie had their baths and took a minute to snuggle with Daddy. They all passed out! That's how it works at Grammy's house! It was a precious visit, and I thank God that they wanted to come spend the holiday with me.

Rob took Don's place and said the prayers at our meals and they were precious. Thanks, Rob!

Tonight Dorothy and I went to the funeral home for visitation with the family of our friend who died on Thanksgiving night. It was hard for both of us; it was hard for everyone there. It's so hard coping with losing people you love so much and we've lost so many lately. Our friend, Frank, who survived his heart attack, was also able to be there. That had to be really freaky for him. He is so blessed to be alive and doing really well. I thank God for that!

I've been cleaning house today, and I thank God that I'm able to do that. It takes me several days to get it done, but I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment