Monday, November 7, 2011

Quick Post.


This picture is one the timer caught of Dorothy and I as we headed out to go get Garrett last Friday. Today we are together, again. They are predicting severe weather for us and possibly tornadoes, so she came to spend the night with me. The thunder is rumbling, so I'm about to shut down the computers. We'll head to the basement if it gets scary or if the siren sounds. Right now she's napping.

It was a bizarre hot summer; then we had those earthquakes over the weekend. Now, they say severe weather, so we're bracing for whatever may happen. God is good; we'll be fine, but we have to do our part. God bless and I'll be back tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. What a precious picture of two fantastic people in my life! Be safe tonight! i love you both dearly! Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ruthie. We were safe and we had fun, so it turned out to be a great night; especially since the tornadoes missed us!

    ReplyDelete