Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A visit with Frank at HOME!


We got to Frank's and Jo Ann's house last night just as Jo Ann was getting out of the shower, so she took the picture for us since here hair was in a towel! Their daughter, Kristy is standing right behind Frank and Dorothy is holding his hand. Frank looks so good. I'm so happy that they are home and I know they enjoyed a good night in their own bed! I talked to Jo Ann a few minutes ago and she said she was surprised she could sleep laying down (after sleeping in a chair that sort of folds out for four nights!). Praise God that Frank survived this heart attack. She said they even went to the coffee shop today! Kristy will go home in the morning, so they'll be on their own, but they can handle it.

I worked all day on my (teaching) licensing process. Good grief; I feel like I'm in college, again, filling out all these papers. It's all pretty baffling, but I made it through college, so surely I can make it through this. I taped Dancing with the Stars last night since I was out fingerprinting, so I'm going to watch it tonight and then the live show. Then I'm crashing. I'm tired from all this thinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment