Friday, November 4, 2011

Down comes Gracie!


This is a picture of Gracie coming down the pole at Exploration Station. She could also climb UP that pole! I tell you they are MONKEYS! I thank God for their health and agility! They are blessed and so am I!

Today was very full. I started out going to a birthday party for an 82 year old friend. Then I volunteered to sell snacks at the elementary school. (Gave me a sneak peak in case I decide to sub.) Then I went and got Dorothy and brought here home with me for lunch. Then the two of us went and got Garrett about an hour from here. So, Garrett is here for the weekend. We're going hiking at the refuge tomorrow! We're both excited about that! Watch for pictures of our adventure!

Good night. God bless!

7 comments:

  1. Is "the refuge" near the Lost Lake area by Lawton. That is a neat place. Enjoy !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! The Lost Lake is right in the middle of the refuge. The refuge is my favorite place in Oklahoma. We all love it and go there every chance we get.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the weather cooperates and gives you a good day for hiking. Enjoy !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, I hope so, too, HB. I'll be looking to see if the earthquake made any rocks tumble!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jo, did you 'feel' the quakes? Hope today was another blessing for you and Garrett. What a nice young man who likes to hang out with his grammie :) Love you Jo and I think about you every day, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. That tells us that Garrett and Grammie both must be pretty special ....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linda, I thought I'd slept through it, but I did hear it. I woke up thinking Garrett was coming down the hall, but then I thought, "No, that's wind; they said it would be windy." I went right back to sleep. Then when I woke up this morning I saw all they business about the quake and knew it was what woke me and I thought it was Garrett and then decided it was wind. Today was great for Garrett and I; we both came home sore, but we had a great time. He helped me make a new memory! Thanks for thinking of me every day; you must be getting vibes from me. I yearn to see all the people I love!

    Yes, HB and Linda, Garrett is a really special guy. How blessed I am that he likes to come here and hang with me. He's a treat for me and all my friends here love to see him. I know they know he's good for me!

    Love you all!

    ReplyDelete