Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Widows' Dance?

Well, it looks like we're dancing! Actually, I had to set the timer on the camera and then run back to get into the picture. Dorothy was just grabbing me to get me in there with her. We do have so much fun; it's our own kind of dance. I guess it's our way of dancing in the rain. I thank God for her; she's sure a joy to know! Together we laugh and together we cry; we are definitely on the same page!

Today after church Dorothy came home with me and we ate beans and cornbread. After I took her home I came home and stuck the turkey into the oven. After church tonight it was done, so I've got it all sliced and ready to eat this week. I'll put it into the freezer and it will be a simple thaw on Thursday.

I've got to wash the pans, and then I'm going to bed. I was tired from cleaning the turkey, so I came in here to rest a bit while I write the blog. I'm sure glad I got this turkey done ahead. I'd hate to be this tired when everyone is here!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving week; if you travel, please be safe. When you see your family hug them close and enjoy the time with them! I'm thankful for YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment