Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Quiet today.


But, not for long! Tomorrow Trish and company will be coming! I'm excited about them coming. I love this house and have lots of memories here, but some of the best memories are the ones from over the years when this house was full of family. Tomorrow this house will be throbbing with people, again. This house was built for family! It's funny; a couple of times Mason has said, "What's it like around here when we're not here?" It is way different, that's for sure! It's quiet and I love that, too. But, I really love it when the family comes and the house is throbbing with people and love. I thank God for a wonderful home, for a wonderful family and for wonderful memories. Today a good friend on Facebook (Erin) told me to have a wonderful Thanksgiving and to enjoy the new memories. I thank God for Erin, too!

Tomorrow will be filled with cooking. Trish and company will get here around 8. I really can hardly wait!

Plans are taking shape for winter and spring. It feels good to have some plans made. I think I need some structure. Thank you for keeping up with me and for your support and love. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment