Wednesday, November 2, 2011

More of the monkeys.


This is Sadie sliding down the pole. All the kids can come down this pole in a flash, so it's a wonder I could catch her in action. They can also climb UP it. They're all just pretty awesome! If you ever have any doubt about any of our grandkids, just ask their grammy! :)

Today has been a better day. I stayed up and listened to Joel Osteen on the Internet for 3 hours last night. I think he gave me a boost I needed. I was searching for a particular lesson, but I enjoyed hearing all I heard in my search. Tonight I'll go to bed as soon as I watch Survivor after church. It's COLD here, tonight. We had a front come through and the wind is blowing something awful. Ugh. I thank God I have plenty of clothes to layer up in and good warm buddies. Of course I have heat, but I'm frugal with it. This is a big house to heat, so I've got it set on 65; I may weaken and move it up to 70, but it's chilly right now.

I got the AT&T bill paid today; they were fine with my name today. Duh. I got some tax questions answered, too. Little by little I move forward and that's good. I went out and gave Dorothy a good haircut today and rolled it for her. I'm anxious to see her tonight and see how it looks. She's coming Friday to have lunch with me. We'll enjoy beans and cornbread left over from when the kids were here (I put it in the freezer.). I'll get a picture of us that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment