Thursday, November 3, 2011

Garrett is coming for the weekend!


I took this picture off of Facebook, so it may not enlarge for you. It's the best I can do with it. I just wanted a current pic of Garrett. This is taken in his ROTC uniform. He called me last night to see if he could come spend the weekend with me. What a blessing! I will be so glad to have him here!

Maybe he can fix my email? He's quite the computer whiz. I can surf and I can receive and send email from web mail, but I'd sure rather use Windows mail. I've had trouble with it previously, and it seems to fix itself after a day or two. Maybe it will fix itself; nothing I do seems to help!

Today has been a day of struggles. I've fought with the tax people, but finally got some straight answers. Man, I have to stand so tall, and I hate doing that! (I'd like to BE tall, but from 5' it's such an effort to stand tall.) I thank God that I can, though, when I have to do it. I struggled with the email and it's still winning. I sold some stocks, so I feel good about that. I need to get away from that unknown black hole before I fall into it!

I'm getting ready to put my tennis shoes on and grab my walking poles and go out and have a stomp. I need to unload some stress. I'd better go before it gets too cool and dark. I may just make it around the little street that cuts off our street. I just need to stomp. Maybe I need to get some nails and name then and then hammer them good. I'll keep that as a back up if the stomp doesn't get the job done.

No comments:

Post a Comment