Thursday, January 31, 2013

Facts; embarrassing, but how it is.


Thankfully, Lee is enjoying putting me in and taking me out of the Jeep, too.  Look how high up that thing is!  It's up to the top of my thigh!  I had to use both of these pics because Lee's smile is too good when the job is done; notice that he's pretty serious when he's having to lift all my weight!  He's really been a trooper!  Sissy doesn't have the fun of someone hoisting her in and out, but she gets to watch and listen to us!  That's got to be a hoot!  If I were taller I could get in easier, but I'd sure be folded up in the back seat!  I thank God for His wisdom in making us the sizes He knows are best for us.

Today Lee is going to take the day off and rest and Sissy and I are going on the favorite hike.  Tonight we're going to watch some hula dancing at the Mauna Lani.

2 comments:

  1. Ok..you win, that is hilarious. Yep, it is a long ways up there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana, it is so funny. There is a grip in the front seat, so I can pull myself up by that if the front seat is where it should be. But, if you push the seat up and lean it forward so I can get into the back seat, I can't get to the grip and there is nothing to pull on to bet me in there. So thankful for Lee!

    ReplyDelete