Sunday, January 6, 2013

Keokeo beach park.

This was our first outing yesterday, Keokeo beach park.  The winds were relentless, so the waves were great!

I'm posting earlier today, so it won't be so late when you see this.  We went to church with Bob and Mimi this morning and met some people who will come to our rescue if we have problems while Bob and Mimi are gone.  Today I will learn some of my new chores.  Things always change, so it's good we have this time to have some on the job training.

I have learned to give Hehe, the cat, his insulin injections.  I thank God Lee nor I have to have them!

I just love the color of the water; I think God must love blue because He made so much of it!

2 comments:

  1. I think we are going to see a pic of the cat injection procedure...have fun. Looking forward to all the great pictures you are going to be posting MJ>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Dana, thanks for suggesting a pic of the injection process. I wouldn't have thought of that, but we'll do it if we can. I do the injections, so Lee will have to do the pic. We'll do the best we can! Love you!

    ReplyDelete