Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Up a tree.

This tree was too easy for even an old grammy to climb; I couldn't pass the opportunity.  This was just as we entered what I call the storybook forest.  This was taken about a week ago.  Lee and I took the day off and stayed home today.  Tom and Linda went to the volcano and we figured we'd go next week when Sissy comes, so we passed on this day of driving.  I got the beds changed and laundry done; it's been a beautiful day and a great day to just chill out in Hawaii!

I thank God for the opportunity to be here and the ability to climb a tree as well as keep this house going and keep up with the animals.  It's a fun, fun time and we are richly blessed.

I talk to folks at home nearly every day and all is well there.  Ruthie and Phil are doing well and Dorothy is doing well.  It feels good to know folks at home are good even though it's freezing.

No comments:

Post a Comment