Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Great pic.

This is a picture Tom took of some whale activity out in the water.  I was sitting on a rock watching the same whales, so he got me whale watching.  If you make this picture bigger you'll see a whale blow out to my right a little and another one out to my left.  It's really worth it to make this pic bigger and see what we're seeing even better.  They way I do it is right click on the picture and then on the menu that falls down I click open in a new window.  When it opens in a new window if you click on it it will get much bigger.  I've got on a pair of shorts and a swim suit top that is 'edited' to cover up parts of me that had radiation.

I've cleaned the house today, hard floors, carpet, dusted and bathrooms.  Lee is mowing.  I'm going to go out and clear out the spider webs between the trees and the house, so he won't get caught up in them.  Sissy is coming tonight!  I thank God for precious family, friends and health to make this trip to paradise!

No comments:

Post a Comment