Saturday, January 5, 2013

Made it!

This is Lee and I on the way; we were in the airport at Los Angeles.  We were only half tired, then.  We're completely tired, now.  :)  But, we are here.  Our trip was tricky from time to time, but we made it fine.  Bob and Mimi picked us up and took us out to a delicious dinner.  Then we shopped at Costco. Now, we're settling in; we'll get a shower and then crash, big time!  Praise God for a safe trip!  And, I can't help thanking Him for the opportunity to make this trip!

My connection is not stable, here.  We're not sure if it's the wind or where I'm set up or what.  I just want to get this posted for tonight.  I'll figure out the details tomorrow.  Thanks for waiting for me!  God bless!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Glad you made it safely. See you soon.

    Luv ya

    Sissy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! I love the ring to "See you soon."

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete