Saturday, January 19, 2013

The beach, yesterday.

Lee took this picture on our way back to the car from Hapuna Beach yesterday.  It was a great day at the beach!  We walked over 4 miles yesterday and most of it was up and down this beach.  This was before Lee found my hair cutting scissors; I thought I had left them at home and thought I'd just have to go shaggy for the next month.  But, he was looking for his beard trimmers and found my scissors!  Needless to say, I got a haircut last night!  Yippee!  I gave Lee a haircut today, so we're all trimmed for a while.  The humidity here and wind just calls for a haircut for me every time I come here.  It feels so much better to have it cut!

Today we spent 4 hours whale watching!  It was wonderful and Linda got a great shot of one breaching.  I hope I can get a copy of it to post on the blog.  Wow!  It's so awesome to see God's awesome power in these waves and the whales!  What a rush!

No comments:

Post a Comment