Friday, January 25, 2013

High fives!

Sissy and Lee high fived each other when we made it back up to the top!  Lee is a little stove up today and taking it easy, but we're really fine.  We're headed to Waikoloa beach to watch the dolphins and see all the fancy stuff there.  Woo hoo!  It's so fun to have time to 'play' with Sissy!  Lee stayed home this morning while Sissy and I wandered around up here around Hawi.  One lady was talking to us and in mid sentence she asked, "Are you two related?"  I said, "Why do you think we look alike?"  She smiled and said, "I see a likeness."  That was fun!

God is good to us.  We're headed to the Hilton and we may watch some whales on the way down there.  Look, I got the blog done early!  Woo hoo!

2 comments:

  1. YEA!! I would say "high fives" are in order!!
    Sissy, I'm so glad you joined Jo on this trip! I know you are making lots of great memories, and I'm so happy for you! Love ya! Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruthie, we are having so much fun! It feels like we grep up together, but we're doing lots of growing up, now. We're like a couple of teenagers, except I'm more rickety than she is; she is a spring chicken! We're having so much fun; I can't adequately express my joy at having her here. Lee is being so gracious and I think he loves her a lot, too. It's a time we will always treasure. We miss you, but we feel like you are with us in spirit! Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete