Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Up Jumps a Whale!

Our God is so awesome!  We're sitting and watching for whales and up jumps this one!  And even better  than that, Linda was sitting there with the camera and GOT this shot!  Me?  It took me all week to just find the picture to post on this blog.  There's no way I'll ever get a pic like this unless I borrow it from someone else.  This was so fun to see, though!  I'm looking forward to lots more of this view! Thank you, God!

Linda and Tom are leaving in about an hour.  We said good bye earlier today as they are flying out so late.  This will be a long night for them.  We've had a wonderful 2 weeks.  Tomorrow we'll catch up on chores around here and my baby sister is coming in tomorrow night.  She has never been to Hawaii, so this should be fun for her and fun for us.  I'll do all I can to see that she and Lee get to see all the best things here.

I'm not doing so good at getting the blog posted early.  It's just that we're so busy during the day and when I wind down to do the blog, it's really late on the mainland.  Hang tough with me!  Thanks for caring enough to keep up with me.




No comments:

Post a Comment