Sunday, January 13, 2013

Waipio Valley.

We went to Waipio Valley on Friday.  I had on a red shirt under that striped one, but it was kind of cool, so I put that shirt over the red one for a while.  We went down into the valley and it was awesome, as always!  I'm so glad Tom got the 4 wheel drive jeep so we could go down there!

Last night we had some excitement.  The doorbell rang at 8 p.m. and when I went to the door the cops were there!  They wanted to know if we owned 6 cows who were out lose.  No we don't, and neither does the guy who lives here, but they had scared those 6 cows into this property and wanted to leave them until they could find the owners.  We let them put them into the pasture with Bob's 2 cows.  Then this morning the owners came and got them.  We finally got through all that and made it to church in time.  After church we came home and did the housekeeping and grounds keeping.  It was fun doing even that!  What a wonderful paradise to be doing chores!

Tomorrow is another day and we thank God for each day and each blessing.  Even home in the cold is a blessing, but we're sure liking this blessing!

By the way; I haven't forgotten the whale pics I promised, but I can't find them when I go to post the blog.  I can find them in my pics, but for some reason they escape me when I'm blogging.  I'll keep working on it.  Tom got some more really great pics of whales yesterday, but I don't have them on my computer, yet.  Be patient; it's worth the wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment