Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy face!

Lee's tooth is fixed and we're relaxing in OKC.  We'll take an off day tomorrow and get rested up for an early flight out Friday morning.  I've been rearranging my suitcases; I always sweat being over the weight limit.  I weighed them, but I don't trust my scales.  I'll be jittery until they accept my bags!

We watched the Thunder get beat tonight from our hotel room.  So glad we didn't pay a ton of money to go watch them lose!  I'm ready for a good night's sleep.  We got up early this morning to get the last packing done and get here to get Lee's tooth fixed.  I'm so grateful that he was able to get that done.  His dentist is to be applauded!  The lab guy didn't want to do it because it was tricky, so the dentist said, "Just send it back over and I'll do it!"  That's going above and beyond the call on duty in my opinion, and I appreciate it!

I thank God for the opportunity to make this trip and for all the details falling into place so that we could do it.  I feel good; Lee feels good.  We're in good shape and we're so looking forward to this trip.  it's nice to get out of the cold winter and go to a nice warm climate.  Praise God!

2 comments:

  1. Prayers for safe travel and good health while in Hawaii. Enjoy the sun, sand and surf! Love, Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Pamela, you're the best! Thanks so much for your prayers and good wishes! I know we'll have a great time. I've been so blessed to be able to keep that cold from going to bronchitis; I'm just about back to normal. Lee is doing great. We'll do our best to take care of ourselves and enjoy every moment! Love you!

    ReplyDelete