Thursday, January 24, 2013

Who looks so good after flying all day?

My baby sister looks awesome after flying all day!  I thought I'd never find this picture but I finally did.  I love how it turned out even though it was dark..  Sissy looks soooooo good!  I thank God for her safe trip and for her in my life!

Today we took it pretty easy since Lee and I worked hard all day yesterday and Sissy flew all day.  We were ready for some good rest.  We got it.  Then we went out whale watching and were richly rewarded:  we was 3 breaches and lots of other activity.  It was a great day.  We came back and shopped around in Hawi and came home to supper of eggs and biscuits and gravy.  Tomorrow we may hike down into Pololu if we feel like such a hike.

You can tell I cut my hair in this pic.  This is the right cut for Hawaii's humidity and wind.  I'm a happy camper:  a precious husband, my baby sister and a haircut that works in paradise.  PTL!

2 comments:

  1. cute photo! You look a lot a like!
    Please check skype message.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, I checked the skype message and replied. I think Sissy and I favor and we sure do act a lot alike! Like everyone else, she's taller than me. We both have more teeth than our mouths accommodate very well and mascara is our best friend. :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete