Thursday, January 31, 2013

Zipping!

Oh, my!  Poor Lee says, "Now, I've got TWO of them to keep up with!"  He's doing a great job!  We're having a blast.  Today we started the day with zip lining!  We all loved it!  This is a picture the crew who took us zipping got for us.

It rained after we zipped, so we didn't do our intended today.  We did plenty of touring around Hilo, though.  Again, we're exhausted.  Half our energy goes to Lee getting me in and out of the Jeep.  It's a riot for anyone observing us and we get real tickled, too.  I may post a pic Sissy got of the experience in a day or two.

I thank God for an absolutely wonderful time that we're having.  I don't have the vocabulary to express my joy at it all!

3 comments:

  1. You ought to see them trying to get Jo into the jeep. I think they are having WAY too much fun!!!

    Sissy

    PS. I'm having a blast! Even if I don't have anyone to hoist me up. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sissy you be sure Jo shares a pic of Lee getting her into the jeep....too much has been said not to share the fun!!! I'm so glad you are able to be there and have such a great time!! I'm sharing the fun through the blog and my imagination!

      Love U! Ruthie

      Delete
  2. Ruthie, we are sure having fun! We'd better have fun getting me into and out of the jeep or it would be a real pit! I could get into the front, and I CAN get into the back, but it's sure not easy without help. Getting out from the back could be a real disaster without someone to catch me!

    Sissy, you are such a champ! You had me talked into taking you snorkeling until Lee reminded me last night that you can't swim! I'm rethinking that plan!

    ReplyDelete