Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sat together once.

This picture we took on the last leg of our flight.  It was the only time we got to sit side by side.  For one part we sat beside each other with the isle between us.  That was okay because it gave us both more leg room and we were right close.  The flight from LA to Maui, we both sat on the isle but Lee was 2 rows behind me.  We could keep an eye on each other so it wasn't bad.  It was so nice to be right beside each other on this last flight, though.   You can tell I'd been in Maui for 3 hours; the humidity got to my hair!  Wait until you see pics we got today; my hair is a total wreck.  The winds are unforgiving to a hairstyle!

We've had a big day today.  Bob was taking the cat to the vet, so we rode along and the 3 of us went to the huge farmer's market in Waimea.  Then Lee and I took the car and scoped out this end of the Island.  We came home and Bob was trimming hedges, so we got out with rakes and helped clean up all he'd trimmed.  It was fun to do and with all of us working, we got it done really quickly.  Mimi made an awesome supper of Parmesan Eggplant, so we're stuffed and getting ready for bed, soon.

I know this shows up late for  you all; remember we are 4 hours behind Central Time, so it's late when I sit down to post.  I'll see if I can't start posting earlier in the day.  I'm still thanking God for this awesome opportunity and awesome friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment