Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Awesome Day!



We started out this morning at 6, so our drive to Lawton was beautiful.  There was some fog, but we'd had rain, so there was even water standing!  I loved the way the sun was shining through the clouds, with our mountains in the background!  This pic signifies how awesome our God is!  I love it!  I thank Him for a safe day of travels and this opportunity to go see family and friends!  I also thank Him for treatments that are very doable for me and seem to be working so well.  Praise God!

I will not be able to post to the blog tomorrow night because we will be at Lee's aunt's house and I'm sure she won't have wifi.  We're here to visit, so I won't be running off to McDonald's to write the blog.  Please pardon me and take the time you would have normally read the blog and give someone you love a call or write them a note.  Deal?  I'll be back online as soon as I can; probably Thursday. We'll be visiting Tom and Linda and I believe they have wifi.  We are down for the night and have a 4 hour trip to Lee's aunt's house in the morning.  We are both so tired; a good night's sleep is so what we need!


No comments:

Post a Comment