Sunday, September 8, 2013

We Did it Again!

My daughter-in-law, Jeanette, came and had dinner with us, again, tonight!  We had so much fun.  After she left, Lee said, "She could be YOUR daughter."  I take that as a compliment because we had so much fun.  Lee really enjoyed the time we shared last night and tonight!  Jeanette brought us puzzles to take home as she's sizing down.  I love to take puzzles when we travel, so I'll be taking a bit of Jeanette with us when we travel and do puzzles!  I thank God for special folks in our lives and the ability to remember the memories we treasure.

Soon I will post pix I got of the tunnel people I wrote about in last night's post.  I really got a kick out of watching them all day today. Next to our visits with Jeanette, it's been the highlight of our trip.  I live and learn!  I went to bed last night feeling guilty because I had a nice bed in a cool place to sleep.  I woke up this morning to find the tunnel people up and rummaging through their stuff as they smoked cigarettes.  It occurred to me that they are living their dream; they are living just like they choose to live and I need not feel guilty.  I live like I choose and they live like they choose; it's pretty much that simple.  Interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment