Monday, September 30, 2013

Colors are Changing in the Smoky Mountains!

Here is a pic I got yesterday of a beautiful dogwood strutting it's colors!  It's the beginning of the leaf season here.  In a couple of weeks this dogwood will be bright red and many of the trees around it will be the color it is, now.  The evergreens will be awesome as they hold their green, but the autumn colors will be absolutely delightful!  I hate that we're missing the peak leaf season, but I'm thrilled that we're catching the beginning.  Again, we are reminded that God doesn't do anything in a skimpy way; He always deals in abundance!  Have you looked around at the abundance in your life lately?

We're getting packed today to leave tomorrow and head to Gretta's house in Kentucky.  We're so excited to see her and Elena!  They will both be busy with school and work, but we'll enjoy evenings with them.

The Internet access in the condo is up and running today, so I didn't have to go to the clubhouse to post. I was getting ready to go there, and do this blog, though, so I just went ahead and did it.  It's so nice to be able to do it from the condo and not have to pack up my gear and go there!  Don't get spoiled with the early posts, though; late is more likely to be the common because I usually do this when I'm winding down the day.  Hugs to you all; thanks for following us!

No comments:

Post a Comment