Saturday, September 13, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mason! - updated with a pic

Here's a pic of Mason that Sadie took this summer. Notice the "I'm way too cool to smile for a picture" look. They were camping outside in the back yard one night and took lots of pictures inside the tent. - Tricia

Okay, I have to really hurry. I can't get online from my room and I went to the Business Center and got cut off right in the middle of my blog! So, I came down to get help and they let me use the computer at the front desk! Now, people are standing in line thinking I work here and am ignoring them. How I can get into fixes!

Today was Mason's 8th birthday and he won his soccer game! He made two of the winning goals, so he was so excited and proud. Better than that, there's not a sweeter kid in the world! He's not one to mess with, because he won't take any flack off anyone, but he's as good as they come! I'll get a picture on of him just as soon as I can make it happen.

The shareholder meeting went really well. I enjoyed every moment and totally behaved. The lady in front of me turned around and spilled water on the guy next to me, but that was as close as I came to any bad behavior. Ha!

I feel great. Whatever was in my head is only making me cough a tad. I got up at 6 and walked this morning. It's was awesome!

Our niece, Heather wrote that all our family in Houston is fine. I've talked to Judy and she's good. I still wonder about some I can't reach, but I hope they've evacuated. Many people are without power, so it's going to be tough getting things back to normal. I pray for the patients and families of those in the medical center area. This would be such a hard thing to deal with on top of serious medical needs!

I thank God for all our family and our safety and health. I pray that He will forgive me for 'arghing' (that's the sighs I make in my frustration; if I was a sailor I'm afraid I'd talk ugly) at these technical problems I have! I should be giving thanks for all the times it works right, so I DO! Thank you, God!

By the way, I talked to David and Dorothy today and David's pneumonia is back and Dorothy has a cold. God bless them! They are getting to treat him at home, though, so that's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment