Saturday, September 27, 2008

Most are here!

Most of the folks who are coming to the reunion are here. It's been such a busy and wonderful day. Susan Coleman Price came to her first reunion and she was a good friend. How wonderful it was to see her. I can hardly wait to spend some more time with her tomorrow!

I got up at 6 to do my walking and exercises and have been going all day, so I'm worn out. I'll do the same tomorrow. Yikes! Plus tomorrow I have to preside over the alumni meeting since I'm the VP and the president couldn't come. I am resigning and we have a good guy who will run for VP; nobody is running against him, so it boils down to I am relieved. I appreciate that. I haven't minded doing it, but my mission these days is to de-stress, so it's good if I can get out from under a title. I thank God for good guys!

Bob and Diana made it in safely and we had dinner with them tonight. Man, it was good to see them. I felt like they had been gone a year! I thank God for their safe trip, too.

I am so headed to bed! Thanks for keeping up with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment