Monday, September 29, 2008

We're home, and safe.


Here is a picture (!) of my class from the reunion. Many of you will be bored with these details, but the people who know all these folks will be glad to know who is who. From the left on the front row is Fran Nakabayashi Wolf, Wanda Maderis, Matt Kohler, Susan Coleman Price and me. On the back row is Gary Whiteley, Rick Winegarden, Bob Clark, and Dave Gibson. We were all bunched up for a picture without Dave because he didn't get there. Then at the last moment he came rushing in, so he's standing off a little by himself. We love him the same as everyone, though! This was Susan's first reunion!

We left this morning a little after 4 and got home at a little after 11. (It was 6, Hobart time, when we left this morning, but 4, Vegas time.) Anyway, we had no problems on the way. It was a good trip. We took turns driving and sleeping, so we were rested plenty. It's just a long day! We're so ready for bed.

We came in and inspected the house to see what our 'intruder' did. It was pretty creepy. He didn't do anything we would have expected. The house is in pretty good shape. I can only thank God that he didn't do any real damage! We have so much for which to give thanks. We especially thank Him for our safe trip and for so many wonderful friends and their safe travel. Ann and Jim, you were sorely missed! As soon as I get all my pictures edited, I'll be sending them to those of you who missed the reunion and those of you who were there. Man, it was a blast!

We brought in just our toiletries and the ice chest and the computer. We'll unload and unpack all the rest tomorrow. It's so past time for bed right now!

3 comments:

  1. Love your long hair. DON'T CUT IT!

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo! I love your hair too, the curls and the style. I think you should keep it that way!! I think you look beautiful! Love, Linda R.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy and Linda, you two keep me motivated. I'm going to see how long I can hang with it growing. I'm enjoying the curl. I think it might be fun to put it into a bun and let curls hang. We'll see if I'm tough enough to do it! Thanks for the encouragement!

    Love you,

    Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete