Thursday, July 9, 2009

Check out this forest!



Check out this forest! This was taken on our trip to the Volcano on Tuesday. This is at Mackenzie State Park, a place where we had never been. We were so thrilled to find it because we love it. Linda said we must add it to Don's Tours; that's where we take everyone who comes here to join us. It really is a 'must see.'


Tom and Linda went to Oahu for the day. We've hung around the house and done chores so that we'll have free time when they get back. Karen was here painting on the front lanai, so we enjoyed some more time with her.
I should have written this post earlier since I was here today, but I really thought I had done it. Chemo brain. I sometimes lose total track of what I'm doing and today was one of those days. It was a good day, though and I got a lot done. I'm sorry I didn't get this posted sooner, though.


I continue to thank God for allowing us to make this trip and for giving the the strength to enjoy it to the fullest. I thank Him for great friends who have joined us and great friends who invited us to be here. We are so richly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment