Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Last night with Tom and Linda.



This picture is me on the path to one of the zips last Saturday. It was such a fun day. For me to overlook this harness and helmet, you know it is some great adventure. I absolutely hate anything binding like that harness and the helmet is even worse. I only enjoyed hats when I was freezing from baldness. I wore my pink ball cap to keep my hair out of my face and off my neck for the zip. I'm telling you this was such a fun thing to do. I was happy to have the helmet and harness on for protection; then I could fully enjoy the zipping.


Today Linda and I have been packing. They are going home tomorrow and we are moving to Waimea on Friday. We pick up Bob and MiMi at the airport on Thursday, so we want to be ready to go then, so we don't have to mess up any time with them with packing. Tom went into Hawi today and got a tattoo on his arm. Don worked around here, killing spiders, etc. Spiders build right back if you just tear down their webs, so he kills the spiders. It sure makes it nicer to be in the yard if there aren't spider webs everywhere! I even had time to jiggle today; thank you, God! My back is so grateful!


We spent a nice evening visiting and recalling the fun times we've had while they're here. It's really been fun. We've been so blessed to enjoy great times and places with great friends. I sure thank God for these blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment