Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Volcano attempt.



We are so tired! We had a wonderful day, but everyone has gone to bed except me. I'm posting a picture as soon as they download. I'm sure I got some great ones today. We are home safe and sound. Well, Tom got sick today, but I think he's okay. The rest of us are going to bed before we think about getting sick. He was sick at his stomach; we hope he ate too much chocolate and it's as simple as that!
The picture is taken at a NEW place that we found today! It's our new storybook park; I'll show you pictures of the forest part of it on another post. But, check out the splash behind me! Look in the background at a guy fishing and that will give you an idea how big this splash is in comparison to him. It was way awesome!


We thank God for a safe trip today and for showing us more great wonders that he created. We saw great flowers, waterfalls, rainbows, forests and last but not least the volcano. We didn't get to see the volcano as much as we intended because Tom got sick, but we saw enough to really amaze us. Tom and Linda got to see it before when they were here, so they may not go again this trip . . . or we may. We'll see how we catch up tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Mary Jo, it looks so beautiful there! It really looks like your having a good time! I hope your friend feels better soon. There is nothing worse than being sick on vacation. Have a great time!
    Love,
    Wendy's Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Becky! It is so very beautiful here. And, we are having a wonderful time. Tom is better today, so we are off and running, again. I'm so grateful to have this opportunity and be healthy enough to take advantage of it. God is so good!

    Love you,

    Wendy's Jo

    ReplyDelete