Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Back to hiking fun.


The picture tonight is one I may have put on the blog earlier, but I want it on, again, because it shows how Raynie does her best hiking. Gabe carries her. That's Mason on the far right. From the left is Robert and Sadie is behind him, then Trish and Ryan is behind Trish. Good memories!

I didn't have anymore irises open today, so I pull up good memories. My back is still being cranky. I saw the chiropractor again and he's helping, but I'm slow to respond, I guess. I go back tomorrow. Maybe THAT will finally fix me! I hope so.

Other than the backache, we're doing fine. I was able to do laundry today. Tonight is the ladies' salad supper at church and Dorothy made salad for she and I, so I wouldn't have to do anything. I thank God for precious friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment