Saturday, April 17, 2010

A busy Saturday.


Today has been busy and I'm late getting the post and getting to bed, tonight. The picture is one Don took of me on the treadmill a few minutes ago. I wanted to show you the O2-E2, R2D2's cousin. The boxy looking thing in front of the treadmill with that orange tag on it is O2-E2. We do the craziest things! It's been raining here for the last two days, though, so I'm sure glad to have the treadmill, so I can walk! It's been a very unusual rain; just a steady light rain like we used to get in Tennessee. I don't know where the wind is, but it's a nice break and the ground will be so happy to have this rain that can soak in and help things grow.

One more iris opened today, but I didn't get a picture of it, yet. There will be a ton of them open as soon as the sun comes out. I can hardly wait. You'd think I'd get tired of them, but every year I get excited about them opening. I'm enjoying them in vases on my kitchen bar, right in front of the sink.

My back is doing lots better. I thank God for the relief, and I am so grateful for His healing in my life! I've been throwing herbs and vitamins all day. That's tiresome, but we were down to our last day, so I had to do it. I'll have to finish this batch tomorrow. I threw for 40 days and I'll get the rest of them packaged tomorrow. I got about 2/3 of them packaged, but I ran out of time and had to leave some I can finish up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment