Thursday, April 22, 2010

No more whining about the irises!


I'm done whining about the irises opening. I have a huge bouquet, now and the blue one that I was waiting for opened, so I'm happy. This picture doesn't do them justice, so I guess it's time to whine about my camera? They are really gorgeous. I'll take a picture of just the flower and it'll be better. The yellow one on the right is so pretty; it has some white on it, but you can't tell it in the picture. I'm having the best time with them. Don came in while ago and said, "Who died?" It looks like a funeral home in my kitchen; there are two arrangements besides these two on that bar! He was kidding; he knows I'm enjoying them.

Tonight we're going out to play cards at Jo Ann and Frank's, so I thought I'd post this early. I hope I remember to take pictures of the game and I'll post it later. We have great times playing cards.

My back is so much better; thank you for all of you who ask about it. I'm doing everything I need to do. It's still very tender, but it's healing and I'm functioning just fine. I praise and thank God!

2 comments:

  1. Ooo..they are just beautiful Maryjo. Would you like me to send you some "different" ones about August (when its time to divide. I have some darker colors. You will need to remind me if you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOO, Dana, what an offer! I would love to have any you want to share, and I'll be glad to share with you. We probably ought to get together in August and do a trade; let's consider that! I'll take some better pictures of mine and email them to you, too.

    Love you,

    Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete