Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Raynie, the hitch-hiker.


Tonight's picture is one of Gabe, swimming with Raynie on his back. It occurred to me that she does whatever she wants to do and hitch-hiking is her best tool. She and Gabe have a real mutual admiration society going, so they both loved this.

Today has been much better for my back. I can skip tomorrow seeing the chiropractor and only see him on Friday. I think after that I'll be able to go without seeing him. It's amazing the turn I took from yesterday to today. I thank God for the turn in favor of comfort!

No more irises opened today, so I'm jealous of Trish and Dana who have new ones opening. I have lots of stalks, though, so I'm looking forward to pretty new ones opening later in the week and next week.

I felt so much better today I called folks to come play cards Friday night. Woo hoo! We haven't played cards since we were in Branson with the kids, so this will be great. We haven't played here since before we went to Hawaii in December, so it'll be way fun to get together with our good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment