Saturday, April 10, 2010

Still walking.


This picture is from yesterday with me in the back yard with my little redbud and Don's little cherry tree that were in yesterday's picture, but he backed up and got my bigger redbud, too, as well as a bit of my bridge that I love. I'm really happy when the back yard is blooming! This is my walking 'get up' . . . no boobs, walking cane, and baseball cap to hold my hair and keep the sun out of my eyes.

My back is still hurting, but it's a little better. I'm ready for the next adjustment on Monday! I can still walk, so that's a good thing. I have the most trouble getting up and down from sitting or bending for anything. Everything else is going really well.

We had breakfast this morning with David and Dorothy at the Kozy Diner, so that seemed normal. Then this afternoon I gave Dorothy a haircut and that felt good. I'm so grateful that I can do so much. I also packed up a bunch of meat today; we found some on sale at the grocery store, so I came home and packaged 40 hamburgers and meat for 4 meat loaves to put in the freezer for future use. I told Don I'd made all that and he said, "So, we've got enough for this weekend, right?" Never a dull moment. I thank God for Don who keeps me laughing and holds my hand so I can walk, just for starters!

No comments:

Post a Comment