Friday, April 16, 2010

Women win, again!

I meant to take a picture of us playing cards tonight, but we got so busy winning that I forgot to do it! (We won all 3 games and they were close, so it was good.) So, I'm going to put on a video I took of Grace swimming when we were in Branson. I know you people with dial up will have trouble with this video, but I can't resist sharing it for the people who have high speed.

The first of the week she wouldn't go past the 3 feet mark because it was over her head and she couldn't swim that well. By the end of the week she was all over the pool and swimming like a fish. This was the day that she discovered she really could swim. I was so glad I knew how to video with my camera. It was so fun to watch her swimming! I thank God for this gift for her because she really loves the water. Robert's parents have a swimming pool, so she gets lots of time in the pool, and she can really enjoy it, now because she can hang out with the big kids.

My back is a little better. I think it gets better every day. I thank God for that, too! It was sure fun to play cards tonight; it's been a long time since we've played with our original group and that was who played tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Well, that's not the video that I meant to post, but it will do. I'm so proud of Grace! She's a great swimmer, but I lack a lot of ability as a photographer and my camera is only up to my speed. :) Go, Gracie!

    ReplyDelete