Thursday, April 29, 2010

Frustration hits.


Tonight's picture is one I took of a big vase of irises from the yard. I love it!

The frustrating thing is that Don handed me a couple of papers to read and figure out. My brain doesn't do concentration tasks and read and make sense things. I guess he doesn't get that. I keep looking at it and reading it, but it might as well be in a foreign language. I'll look at it, again, tomorrow. It's something about saving money and heaven knows we need to do that, but I can't understand it. He handed it to me and said, "You're good with this stuff." He must be losing it. I have no clue what it says. I'm a tight wad, but that's genetic; it has nothing to do with me reading a complicated paper.

I'll read it, again, after my bath; maybe getting all this sweat off of me will clear my head? God will help me; I'm going to turn it over to Him.

2 comments:

  1. The bouquet is beautiful MaryJo
    don't beat yourself up..I know this feeling. I shut down when any "math" appears in front of my face. A bath won't help...I just refuse to even try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Dana. You're so sweet to see the bouquet through my eyes and to even empathize with me about the "math" issues. I wasn't thinking of beating up myself, though. I was thinking of beating up Don; that's when it got so frustrating because he's way too big for me to beat up . . . besides he's way too nice; how could I think of beating up a 'Honeyman?' Frustrating! :)

    Love you,

    Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete