Friday, April 9, 2010

A little better.


This is a picture Don took of me between his cherry tree and my redbud. I love it when these trees are blooming!

Today has been better. The chiropractor said that both my sacroiliac joints are frozen and my bottom vertebra is jammed. So he worked with me to loosen it all, but it's still pretty bad. I go back to see him Monday. If I get a little better each day that will be good. I'm using the jiggler and the power plate a lot; he said they would be good, but not to hang on the inversion table. He also says sitting is the worst thing I can do, and I'm sure finding that to be true. The trip to and from Houston was probably the last thing my back needed, except we had to make the trip. This is all repairable, so I'm in the mend mode. I thank God for a good man in town to help me get through this. Hooray for Dr. Reed! I'm moving a little better and looking forward to improving more and more. (This is nothing like chemo! That's one good thing about having cancer; it puts lots of things into perspective! So, a backache is bad, but nothing like chemo!)

Have a good weekend and keep your back loose if you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment