Monday, April 5, 2010

Luke and Logan enjoying the Easter egg hunt.


Tonight's picture is one I got of Luke and Logan Saturday afternoon. (Brett and Heather's boys) It's sure fun to get to see them as often as we do. Logan reminds me so much of his daddy when he was a little guy. They are both precious little guys and it warms our hearts to get to be here with them.

Tomorrow is my check up with the radiologist and the oncologist. I don't expect any problems at all. I thank God for a wonderful year and I have to say that I feel really great. I'll report tomorrow night about the visit with the doctors. Today has been an easy day of relaxing and reading. We did get in a good walk this morning; love this warm weather!

Susan got to go home this morning, so we thank God for that, too! We know that we are so blessed that she had only this wake up call and not something more serious! PTL! Thank you all for caring and praying with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment