Monday, April 26, 2010

Gracie is SEVEN!


Tonight's picture is one I took of Grace when she was swimming in Branson. She has become a fantastic swimmer. Her seventh birthday was yesterday, so she's 7 years and one day today. Seven years ago today we were so proud of her and have been ever since she was born. She is such a delightful little person; we could not be prouder of her.

Today I had even more irises open, so I am reveling in the beauty of these flowers! It's chilly and windy, but they can't hold it any longer and they are so beautiful. I have to thank God for the beauty. These flowers are nothing compared to our grandkids, though. I think how the irises thrill me, but they don't hold a candle to the thrills our grandkids bring to us. God blesses us so abundantly!

No comments:

Post a Comment