Thursday, April 8, 2010

Missouri's bluebird.

Tonight's picture is one I got of a bluebird when we were on our hiking day in Branson. The bluebird is Don's favorite bird and I love it, too! (My favorite is the rufus sided towhee.) It's the Missouri state bird, so we love it that we see lots of them when we go to Branson.

Today has been a tough day. My back is out for some reason. It started hurting more than common on Tuesday. We walked a couple of trips at the skywalk at MD Anderson between appointments because we had extra time and it seemed like a good thing to do. My knee started bothering me, so we quit after two laps, but I guess maybe it was bad on my back, or maybe I was favoring my knee and pulled something in my back. I had on Crocks instead of walking shoes, so maybe that was it; I don't know. The ride home from Houston was hard on my back because sitting hurt. I thought if I could just get home and get to hang on the inversion table, and use the power plate and the jiggler, I'd be better. All of those things make it feel better, but when I get off it hurts, again. We did walk today, but I called the chiropractor from the walk and made an appointment for in the morning. He'll straighten me, I know, so I'm looking forward to in the morning! I have a couple of issues with my back, and usually the jiggler keeps it under control, but I have a good deal of pain most of the time. Generally, I just live with it and understand that it's how it is. This pain has been more than common, though, so I think I need the chiropractor to adjust me back into shape. I thank God that he's in town and he always seems to know how to fix me.

No comments:

Post a Comment