Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!


This was our happy Easter picture, and we were happy! Don and I were sitting here and Colter came and climbed up to sit with us. What a sweetheart he is. Can you believe he's not even 3, yet? He'll be 3 in June, but he's nearly as big as me. The Easter bunny brought him that little green car that matches a stripe in his tie and he was sure pleased with it. I was sure pleased to have him climb up in our laps!

We had a wonderful day, visiting with family and seeing lots of good friends at church from the time we've spent here with my treatments. It's wonderful to know so many really wonderful people. I thank God for opportunities to see them and for His healing.

Susan reported on FaceBook today, herself. She's doing really well, so we thank God for that, too, and thank you for your prayers and concern!

No comments:

Post a Comment